Discover 4 new artworks hidden around the city.
4 artist teams are reimagining underused city spaces with fresh art in laneways.
The artworks are installed until 11 July 2021.
We Are All Astonishingly Wise
Have your fortune told by an interactive pink furry ghost.
Walk through a suspended installation which changes with the mood of the day.
Snap a photo with your favourite slogan on one of the giant badges on Barrack Street.
Barlow Street Forest
Discover endangered species of native trees and beehives of stingless bees at this micro-forest in Haymarket.
Sydney Culture Walks
- Barani Redfern
- Barani Sydney Cove / Warrane
- Centre Chinatown to Circular Quay
- Christmas lights and decorations walk
- Eclectic Pyrmont to Glebe
- Gritty Newtown
- Hidden Sydney’s Little Laneways
- Homage Kings Cross to Hyde Park
- Lunar Lanterns Circular Quay to Haymarket
- Modern Martin Place to Circular Quay
- Parade Oxford Street
- Passage Customs House to Millers Point
- Passion Sydney’s wild side
- Port Pyrmont
- Remembrance WWI symbols and landmarks
- Sculpture City and Sculpture walk
- Secret Laneway Art City centre and Haymarket
- Skirting Sydney Hyde Park to Circular Quay
- The Stranger's Guide Sydney Town Hall to Customs House.
- Walk on Water Sydney’s water features