Celebrate the Year of the Tiger
Sydney Lunar Festival 2022 runs from 29 January to 13 February.
The Lunar Tour is a handy guide for what to see and do throughout the city.
Discover the full program of events on the official website
Lunar Lanes (29 January)
Lunar Lanes will transform the laneways of Haymarket into an exciting street festival with real community spirit.
The Lunar Lanterns are a creative, contemporary interpretation of a centuries-old tradition. Take a stroll along George Street to find them all.
Contained by Susan Chen
A spectacular artwork hanging over Dixon Street Mall that pays ode the power, strength, and positive energy of the Tiger.
Sydney Culture Walks
- Barani Redfern
- Barani Sydney Cove / Warrane
- Centre Chinatown to Circular Quay
- Christmas lights and decorations walk
- Eclectic Pyrmont to Glebe
- Gritty Newtown
- Hidden Sydney’s Little Laneways
- Homage Kings Cross to Hyde Park
- Lunar Tour Haymarket, city centre and Circular Quay
- Modern Martin Place to Circular Quay
- Parade Oxford Street
- Passage Customs House to Millers Point
- Passion Sydney’s wild side
- Port Pyrmont
- Remembrance WWI symbols and landmarks
- Sculpture City and Sculpture walk
- Secret Laneway Art City centre and Haymarket
- Skirting Sydney Hyde Park to Circular Quay
- The Stranger's Guide Sydney Town Hall to Customs House.
- Transform Zetland and Green Square
- Walk on Water Sydney’s water features