Magnificent larger-than-life artworks
A contemporary interpretation of a centuries-old tradition. The Lunar Lanterns will be lit from dusk each evening, but are just as impressive by day.
The outdoor exhibition runs from Friday 31 January to Sunday 9 February 2020.
See the spectacular tower of nine gold metallic, animatronic rats. A sign of good fortune for the Year of the Rat.
Inspired by paper cut designs, these vibrant sheep bring a sci-fi reference into the everyday.
Marvel at the Tiger
Don’t miss the opportunity for a photo with this biggest of the big cats.
Sydney Culture Walks
- Barani Redfern
- Barani Sydney Cove / Warrane
- Centre Chinatown to Circular Quay
- Eclectic Pyrmont to Glebe
- Gritty Newtown
- Hidden Sydney’s Little Laneways
- Homage Kings Cross to Hyde Park
- Lunar Lanterns Circular Quay to The Rocks
- Modern Martin Place to Circular Quay
- Parade Oxford Street
- Passage Customs House to Millers Point
- Passion Sydney’s wild side
- Port Pyrmont
- Remembrance WWI symbols and landmarks
- Sculpture City and Sculpture walk
- Skirting Sydney Hyde Park to Circular Quay
- The Stranger's Guide Sydney Town Hall to Customs House.
- Walk on Water Sydney’s water features