Martin Place Christmas tree
Stating claim as the tallest Christmas tree in NSW this gorgeous tree is decorated with more than 110,000 LED lights, a 3.4-metre colour-changing star and 330 specially created glossy baubles.
Canopy of Light
Featuring 85,000 LEDs and ten stunning two-metre high stars this Christmas light installation will make your late night shopping sparkle.
Sydney Culture Walks
- Barani Redfern
- Barani Sydney Cove / Warrane
- Centre Chinatown to Circular Quay
- Christmas lights and decorations walk
- Eclectic Pyrmont to Glebe
- Gritty Newtown
- Hidden Sydney’s Little Laneways
- Homage Kings Cross to Hyde Park
- Lunar Lanterns Circular Quay to The Rocks
- Modern Martin Place to Circular Quay
- Parade Oxford Street
- Passage Customs House to Millers Point
- Passion Sydney’s wild side
- Port Pyrmont
- Remembrance WWI symbols and landmarks
- Sculpture City and Sculpture walk
- Skirting Sydney Hyde Park to Circular Quay
- The Stranger's Guide Sydney Town Hall to Customs House.
- Walk on Water Sydney’s water features