Art, architecture, history and culture in your pocket.
Set your own pace as you take in Sydney’s sights. Complete a walk in full or only do part.
See what’s near you
Open the app anytime to find art, architecture, history or culture close to you.
Learn little-known facts about Sydney’s streets, suburbs and stories.
Step by step guide
You won’t get lost along away, our map will guide you from start to finish and give you distances in between.
See the city in a new light or discover it for the first time.
Find over 400 places or be guided on these walking tours curated by the City of Sydney.
- HistoricalPassageCustoms House to Miller's Point3.4 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalTransformZetland and Green Square2.3 km50 mins
- City ArtCentreChinatown to Circular Quay3 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalBaraniRedfern3 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalExchangeCommercial & Retail Sydney3.8 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalHiddenSydney's Little Laneways1.9 km40 mins
- HistoricalParadeOxford Street
- HistoricalThe Stranger's GuideSydney 18613.3 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalSkirting SydneyHyde Park to Circular Quay2.5 km50 mins
- HistoricalGrittyNewtown2.2 km40 mins
- City ArtEclecticPyrmont to Glebe6.3 km2–3 hrs
- City ArtSculptureCity and Sculpture Walk3.1 km1–2 hrs
- City ArtHomageKings Cross to Hyde Park3.3 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalPassionSydney's Wild Side2.2 km50 mins
- HistoricalPortPyrmont3.7 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalBaraniSydney Cove / Warrane4.5 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalRemembrancePlaces to honour those who served2.5 km50 mins
- ArchitectureModernMartin Place to Circular Quay3.3 km1–2 hrs
- HistoricalWalk on WaterSydney's water features5.6 km2 hrs
- HistoricalYananuralaWalking on Country9.1 km3–4 hrs
- HistoricalSerenadeDarlinghurst2.7 km1 hr
Yanala ngarala gadinurada. Yururala, yana yuramirung. Walk, think, listen, here on Gadi Country. Feel it strongly, walk with us. Yananurala is a harbour walk marked by sitelines and sightlines, connecting and weaving together the stories, memories and histories of this Country.